We don't mess with your data
What happens when you subscribe to our newsletter?
1. Only your email and the subscription date are recorded in our database.
2. We only use your email to notify you about the label's new releases and to propose exclusive content.
3. We never communicate your email to any third party. We keep it for ourselves.
4. We usually never send more than 4 emails per month.
5. At any time, you are able to unsubscribe and remove your email from our data base by clicking the "UNSUBSCRIBE" button in the Newsletter section of the website, in the footer section of any email you receive from us, or here: UNSUBSCRIBE.
1. You must be the owner or co-owner of the demo you send.
2. You must provide a valid email address so we can get in touch with you if your track catches our attention.
3. The tracks we receive as demos are never used without the consent of the owner.
4. We receive a lot of demos and we listen to every demo we receive. So please be patient, sometimes it takes a while before we answer.
4. By submitting a demo, you accept to subscribe to 96 Musique's newsletter. You can unsubscribe whenever you want from the newsletter section on this website.